The match consists of 9 rounds:
- 1st game → standard game 1h20′ + 1′ per move.
If nor draw, then the result of the round if 12:0 for the winner. Round is completed.
- 2 Next game (if needed) is a rapid game 20′ + 5” per move.
If nor draw, then the result of the round if 8:4 for the winner and round is completed.
- 3 Next game (if needed) is a blitz game 5′ + 3” per move.
If nor draw, then the result of the round if 7:5 for the winner and round is completed.
- 4 After draw in blitz game round is completed and the results of the round is 6:6.
- 2 Win
The player who gets more points wins the match.
In case of equality the following criteria will be applied in the following order:
- 1 better score in standard games
- 2 better score in rapid games
- 3 deciding tie-break
- 3 Deciding tie-break
Deciding tiebreak will be played on the next day. The tiebreak consists of unlimited number of games until first victory. First four games will be played as a rapid game (20’+5”), since game number 5th blitz games (5’ +3”) will be played until the end.